My driving experience from being a Class 3 Manual student in Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC) and onwards

Wednesday 18 January 2017

DAY 70: Final Theory Test (50/50 Passed)


Took my Final Theory Test today. I was quite worried that I would forget all the practices and evaluation I did 3 weeks ago. In the end I managed to score 50/50! PASSED. I find it much simpler than the practices and evaluations.

Things to note:

  • Remember to bring your I/C (or other forms of approved identification). Failure to do so will result in you being barred from taking the test. There was a lady being rejected during my session for not bringing I/C. Even a photocopy would not work.
  • In general, the questions are mostly related to safety. The correct answer normally reflects the safest.action.
  • If possible, do not sit near to the entrance. It can be quite distracting (to me) as some candidates may come in late and walk pass you. For my case, there was an argument between a lady and the invigilators as she forgot to bring her I/C and the invigilators did not allow her to sit for the test. It is also distracting when some candidates finished the test early and start to leave the room.

Expenditure

Final Theory Test    $6.50
Total cost so far:     $1467.37
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One more driver to share the road | Powered by Blogger Distributed By Protemplateslab & Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com